What Do You Really Need to Grow Vegetables Indoors?
You’ve seen systems for 0, others for 0, expensive lighting solutions and hydroponic claims. Indoor Salad puts these technologies and more into perspective, and you into the driver’s seat.
The practical crops to grow indoors are the salad vegetables we eat fresh – lettuce, brassicas like kale and cabbage and Asian greens, herbs, cucumbers, beans, peppers, and mouth-melting tomatoes. Starting from what those crops nee
- Kit contains 5-12-25 (Masterblend’s Popular 4-18-38 blended with Epsom Salt) and Calcium Nitrate in one complete kit
- Factory direct from Masterblend.
- Makes 200 gallons of solution!
- Expertly blended with the same high grade materials used by professional growers.
- Great for hydroponics or soil-based growing!
This easy to use, 2-part fertilizer system for the home gardener has been developed by Masterblend using the same technical grade fertilizer used by professional growers for decades. The kit contains two parts to be mixed together in water resulting in the ultimate formula for amazing tomatoes and vegetables. The first component is our popular water-soluble 4-18-38 formula pre-mixed with Epsom salts – for a final NPK formulation of 5-12-25. The second is Calcium Nitrate, for full and fast absorp
List Price: $ 22.99
Price: $ 22.99
Buy It On Amazon.com – Discount Prices – CLICK HERE
Get The Lowest Price On Amazon
* The 1st food item that will fly off the shelf
* Where to get the top 3 items even if you’re barely making ends meet
* How to lockdown your supplies when the starving mob hits