- Sticky notes of four famous moustaches to class up any note.
- Each memo pad is full of hundreds of self sticking sheets of awesome. These stickies make a great gift / present for anyone who needs to write a note and post it just about anywhere; on the fridge, on the ceiling, on your enemy’s back. Just make sure to not get caught.
- When closed, the book measures 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ and will fit nicely in your purse or back pocket. We have a line of dozens of different sticky pads for the feminist, lawyer, musician, or any fan of Freud, Shakespeare, Buddha, Einstein, Mr. Rogers, DC Comics, and many many more. Check them out!
- From the Unemployed Philosophers Guild. Don’t worry. We are employed, just not as philosophers. We’re a small, Brooklyn based company specializing in gifts for the sophisticated gift giver.
Brought to You by The Unemployed Philosophers Guild
The origins of the Unemployed Philosophers Guild are shrouded in mystery. Some accounts trace the Guild’s birth to Athens in the latter half of the 4th century BCE. Allegedly, several lesser philosophers grew weary of the endless Socratic dialogue endemic in their trade and turned to crafting household implements and playthings. (Hence the assertions that Socrates quaffed his hemlock poison from a Guild-designed chalice, though v
List Price: $ 7.95
Price: $ 4.95
Buy It On Amazon.com – Discount Prices – CLICK HERE
Get The Lowest Price On Amazon
* The 1st food item that will fly off the shelf
* Where to get the top 3 items even if you’re barely making ends meet
* How to lockdown your supplies when the starving mob hits