Sherlock Holmes Coffee Mug – Holmes quotes, rules of deduction, intriguing images, and Sidney Pagets’ portrait – Comes in a Fun Gift Box – by The Unemployed Philosophers Guild
- We designed our Sherlock Holmes mug with plenty of details for the keen observer. Holmes quotes, rules of deduction, intriguing images, and Sidney Pagets’ portrait of the world’s only consulting detective!
- 14 oz. mug. Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- From the Unemployed Philosophers Guild. Don’t worry. We are employed, just not as philosophers. We’re a small, Brooklyn based company specializing in gifts for the sophisticated gift giver. For whatever you need, we have presents of mind.
Brought to You by The Unemployed Philosophers Guild
The origins of the Unemployed Philosophers Guild are shrouded in mystery. Some accounts trace the Guild’s birth to Athens in the latter half of the 4th century BCE. Allegedly, several lesser philosophers grew weary of the endless Socratic dialogue endemic in their trade and turned to crafting household implements and playthings. (Hence the assertions that Socrates quaffed his hemlock poison from a Guild-designed chalice, though
List Price: $ 13.95
Price: $ 13.95
Find More Unemployed Products
Buy It On Amazon.com – Discount Prices – CLICK HERE
Get The Lowest Price On Amazon
* The 1st food item that will fly off the shelf
* Where to get the top 3 items even if you’re barely making ends meet
* How to lockdown your supplies when the starving mob hits