- Great gardening literature from Hydrofarm.
- Have Questions about growing?
- Call Flora Hydroponics today!
Tomatoes are by far the most popular edible vegetable or fruit grown in gardens- US plant nurseries and seed websites stock many more varieties of tomatoes than any other vegetable or fruit. The popularity of heirloom varieties has further fueled interest. Aimed at both food-lovers and gardeners, The Tomato Book showcases the different varieties and shows how to grow them-in pots, hanging baskets, grow bags, under glass, and outdoors-and harvest tomatoes, as well as cooking and preserving them.
List Price: $ 18.00
Price: $ 6.99
Buy It On Amazon.com – Discount Prices – CLICK HERE
Get The Lowest Price On Amazon
* The 1st food item that will fly off the shelf
* Where to get the top 3 items even if you’re barely making ends meet
* How to lockdown your supplies when the starving mob hits